Shrimp fried rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice.
Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? Please SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL ICON to get my newest recipe videos. In this video I excluded the egg due to my son's egg allergy. You can have Shrimp fried rice using 10 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp fried rice
- It’s of Chinese fried rice.
- Prepare 2 stick of green onion.
- Prepare 4 oz of chopped ham.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 3/4 cup of long grain cooked n cooled rice.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then.
Shrimp fried rice instructions
- season egg with salt n pepper heat oil in wok or large frying pan and add the egg pulling the set egg towards the center and tilting the pan to let the unset egg run into the edges when egg is almost done break into large pieces transfer to a plate n set aside.
- heat oil in the wok and add onion and stir fry over high heat untill it starts to run transparent add ham and stir fry for 1 min. add the rice and peas and stir fry for 3 mins untill the rice is heated through add egg ,soy sauce, green onion and shrimp make sure its heated through n serve.
This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!). Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. Thai Fried Rice With Shrimp (Khao Phad Kung). Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare.