Grilled Crab Legs.
This Tasty Grilled Crab Legs using 3 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Grilled Crab Legs
- Prepare 2 lb of frozen crab legs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Canola or Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
Grilled Crab Legs instructions
- Dethaw 2 to 4 lbs of crab legs by putting in pot and letting cold water run over them in sink..
- Preheat grill..
- While grill is preheating brush oil over crab legs..
- Sprinkle lemon pepper over oiled crab legs. The more you use the better. :-).
- Grill crab legs high heat 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Then flip for another 3 to 3 1/2 minutes..