Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche. Layer sweet potatoes in slightly overlapping concentric circles on bottom and upsides of plate, cutting slices in half to fit (rounded side up) around the sides. Arrange spinach mixture in crust; pour egg mixture over spinach. Place sweet potato, in a single layer, on tray.
Whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a jug. Heat the lentils according to the pack instructions, and then scatter over a serving platter. Top with the roasted vegetables, crumbled feta and rocket then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar or pomegranate molasses and the rest of the. You can cook Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche using 8 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche
- Prepare 1 of 250g Can of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 of frozen short crust pastry sheets.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 cup of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Low Fat Feta.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 large of Sweet potato.
A delicious, easy breakfast recipe for a salmon quiche with potato crust that has a savory filling of cream cheese, salmon, lemon and fresh herbs. Scrub the potatoes and prick them several times with a fork. Place them on a microwave proof plate and cook them on full power in the microwave for. This sweet potato crust quiche is also paleo friendly!
Salmon, Sweet Potato and Feta Quiche instructions
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into 2 cm squares, coat with olive oil. Cook in an oven preheated to 200ºC for 15 mins (until they are soft in the middle not crispy) If you're in a hurry you can cook them in the microwave.
- Grease a quiche tray with butter, line it with the frozen pastry. Put some baking paper over the top add some uncooked rice or baking stones on top. So you can blind bake the patry. Put into an oven preheated to 200ºC. Bake for 15 mins.
- When they are both almost done add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the baby spinach in a lightly oiled frying pan until the spinach is wilted.
- Take the pastry and sweet potato out the oven. Then turn the oven down to 150ºC.
- Take the rice/baking stones out of the pastry. Open and drain the can on Salmon and crumble the Feta into pieces a similar size to your sweet potato. Spread pieces of salmon , feta and sweet potato into the pastry evenly. Add the spinach aswell..
- Whisk the 3 eggs and add the 1/2 cup of milk, then pour the mix over the quiche making sure it's evenly spread out.
- Put it back into the oven at 150ºC for 20 minutes until the egg mix is cooked.
- Take it out the oven, slice it up and enjoy your DliciousFood.
I love topping this sweet potato crust quiche with hot sauce and avocado slices because ya girl likes it spicy. Blue Corn Breakfast Tacos with Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Avocado + Dill. Roasted Sweet Potato Quiche with bacon, onions, gruyere cheese, and rosemary. Sweet Potatoes never tasted go good! And let me just tell you, I think Roasted Sweet Potato Quiche might just be my favorite quiche ever.