Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots.
This Delicious Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots using 12 simple ingredients and 22 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen peas/carrots.
- Prepare 3 can of albcore tuna.
- You need 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 16 oz of package large wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 can of spray oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon pepper spice.
Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- drain tuna.
- put tuna in bowl and chop till small.
- add lemon pepper spice and mix well.
- while tuna sits with spice bring water to boil on stove with a big pan.
- when water is boiling put noodles in pan for 7 minutes al dente.
- go back to tuna and mix again, tuna smell should be gone.
- in a second bowl add cream of mushroom, celery and evaporated milk and mix with whisk.
- add minced onion and mix well.
- put tuna into liquid mixture and mix well.
- put peas and carrots into mixture and mix again.
- check noodles they should be done and drain thoroughly.
- spray large pan or Pyrex with spray oil heavily.
- put noodles in pan and spread evenly, add about a half cup water to the pan.
- spread mixture on top of noodles evenly (like frosting).
- put mild cheddar cheese on top.
- put bread crumbs on top.
- spray with spray oil the bread crumbs/cheese mixture.
- put in oven uncovered for 40 minutes.
- use a loose fitting foil at end of baking to have a less hard topping.
- cook more or less depending on oven.
- let stand for 10 minutes before serving.