411 Tuna Casserole. This tuna casserole is anything but basic. And thanks to rotisserie chicken, your tuna noodle casserole can easily be transformed into chicken noodle casserole. My husband had cringed at the notion of Tuna Casserole at dinner.
Popular toppings include a bread crumb mixture. Tuna Noodle Casserole has been a family favorite for generations! Tuna Casserole is right up there with meatloaf and scalloped potatoes when it comes to comfort food. You can cook 411 Tuna Casserole using 8 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of 411 Tuna Casserole
- Prepare 2 can of cream soup (any).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 oz of cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of ruffles (for topping).
- You need 4 cup of cooked wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of Tuna.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
How to Cook Tuna Casserole the Panlasang Pinoy way. Tuna casserole is a casserole primarily made with pasta (or rice) and canned tuna, with canned peas and corn sometimes added. The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. Traditional tuna casseroles have a tendency to be greasy, fattening, and all-around unhealthy.
411 Tuna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook noodles.
- While noodles are cooking, mix in a bowl soup, milk, peas, thyme and tuna..
- Add cooked noodles to bowl and mix..
- Put into cooking dish and top with cheese. Top with crushed ruffles in the last 10 mins of cooking..
- Bake for 45 mins, let cool for 10.
- Serve with any veggie and bread! Awesome for any night!.
They also gets a bad rap for being an "old-fashioned" dish, or something most people have little use for. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. Make the casserole sauce, pour it over your favorite noodles, top it with cheese, and bake it off for a new weeknight staple. Dinner has never been easier than with this updated classic tuna casserole. While tuna noodle casserole is generally amenable to changes, there are two ingredients you We serve tuna noodle casserole as a one-bowl meal, but if you find yourself wanting more vegetables on.