Shrimp Alfredo with Peas. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook.
Add snap peas, cauliflower, carrots and red pepper. This coconut shrimp alfredo is out of this world delicious! Spiking this creamy sauce with coconut turned out to be one of my favorite kitchen experiments to Spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, peas… whatever you have handy! This Tasty Shrimp Alfredo with Peas using 9 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo with Peas
- It’s 5 oz of dried linguine.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of raw shrimp, deveined and peeled.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 6 oz of frozen peas.
I'm a big fan of serving this up with a tray of oven-roasted broccoli. Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp. Shrimp Alfredo is a quick and easy dinner, but it sure tastes like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen! Because I'm really thinking about becoming one.
Shrimp Alfredo with Peas step by step
- Start cooking pasta according to directions on box..
- Cook shrimp and garlic in oil..
- Remove shrimp from pan leaving as much garlic add possible..
- Turn heat to medium and add butter and heavy cream. Cook a few minutes until reduced slightly..
- Add in parmesan cheese and peas..
- Once peas heated, toss in cooked and drained linguine and shrimp. Serve with parmesan cheese on top if desired..
Shrimp fettuccine Alfredo is a pretty tasty switch from the traditional chicken. I mean, don't get me wrong – I love chicken! Shrimp Alfredo is a practical weeknight meal masquerading as fancy restaurant fare. Grocery stores are in on it too, sending the message that you need a bottled sauce to make this dish a success at home. But what you really need are just a few ingredients from your pantry, fridge, and freezer.