Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps. Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce. Serve Sauteed Cabbage with: For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes to pair with this side. It's sautéed zucchini and shrimp (Aehobak-saeu-bokkeum: 애호박새우볶음).
Green, semi-translucent zucchini becomes a little savory when it's cooked with shrimp, and then fermented shrimp sauce enhances the flavor even more! Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. This Yummy Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps using 10 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps
- It’s 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable seasonings.
- It’s 1 of green onion, chopped ( optional).
- It’s 1 each of chilli ( optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen shrimp, you can use fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cabbage.
Sautéed zucchini has lots of possible recipe variations. Sauteed Zucchini with Cherry Tomatoes, photo by Donna. Picked up our CSA this weekend, potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, lettuce, and SURPRISE! Actually, I'm starting to like the zucchini challenge.
Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion with salt and pepper for 2 minutes. Add garlic. Stir in zucchini. When zucchini begins to soften, add cabbage, and vegetable seasoning. Then put your shrimp. Cook until heated through..
- I want my cabbage half-cooked. You can put carrots and slice string beans as desire. Or if you don't have shrimp available you can put sliced chicken breast..
Too hot for what I want to do for it—mix it with cheese and gratin it. This Sauteed Squash and Zucchini recipe makes a quick and easy side dish that is sure to be a hit with the entire family. This sautéed zucchini with dill is such a simple and easy side dish for summer meals. Great on its own, or serve with grilled chicken or fish. Sautéed zucchini with parmesan, truffle oil, garlic and parsley makes for a flavorful and tasty side dish.