Swedish shrimp on garlic bread. This cheesy shrimp garlic bread from Delish.com will take your garlic bread to the next level. Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. It will always be a stalwart standby mountained on top of linguine, but I like this more elegant, updated version.
Spread shrimp mixture onto bread and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Turn your favorite side into a full meal with the addition of garlicky shrimp. Use a brush to coat the top and inside of the bread with the butter and garlic mixture. You can cook Swedish shrimp on garlic bread using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swedish shrimp on garlic bread
- You need 500 grams of of frozen shrimp drain well.
- It’s 1 cup of of frech cream used good brand.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of of chopped tomatoe.
- You need 1/2 of of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of chopped dills.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of garlic powder.
Anyone up for shrimp on a stick? Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a Once you take the shrimp off the grill, immediately brush them with garlic butter, while the shrimp are still hot. The shrimp will absorb the garlic butter. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Swedish shrimp on garlic bread instructions
- Drain shrimp and set aside.
- In mixing bowl add french cream and mayonnaise then mix together.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and follow with chopped dills and stir in the ingredients.
- Add pepper and garlic powder add shrimp and stir till everything combined.
- Refrigerate 3hours before severd on garlic bread.
This homemade garlic bread is the answer! Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor-packed crusty slices, which our big family would snap up before they even had a chance to cool. —Grace Yaskovic, Branchville, New Jersey. This quick and easy Garlic Lime Shrimp recipe has great flavor for minimal effort. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve the shrimp on its own or over hot cooked rice.