Tuna Noodle Casserole.
This Appetizing Tuna Noodle Casserole using 8 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare of tuna.
- You need 3 cup of dry pasta ( I used tri colored vegetable pasta – Fusilli).
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion power or 2 tbsp dehydrated onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable of your choice (frozen).
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed potato chips, plain.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cook pasta as per package directions and drain..
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8 pan. Mix pasta, soup, tuna and onion powder OR dehydrated onion together..
- Take the 1 cup frozen vegetables and run them under water until thawed out then drain. Add them to the pasta and mix well. (I used mixed veggies.).
- Put pasta into 8 x 8 pan and top with crushed potato chips and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes..