Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole.
This Delicious Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole using 14 easy ingredients and 1 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of elbow or wide egg noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream or whole milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare 2 can of tuna in water drained (I like to use white albacore tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed potato chips (I like to use kettle chips).
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
Yummy Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350° F Boil pasta in lightly salted water till al dente. Drain and mix in butter, heavy cream, broth, pepper, salt, onion powder and garlic powder, alfredo sauce, cream soup, tuna and peas and carrots mixing well. Place mixture into a lightly greased 8 * 8 inch baking dish and top with shredded cheese, crushed potato chips and fried onions. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.