Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles. Add your spinach noodles and cook according to package instructions. In a saute pan, melt tbl of butter and begin to lightly brown your shrimp over med to med-high Pour the alfredo sauce over the noodles, sprinkling blue cheese to-taste over the top. Add your shrimp and serve with Freshly grated.
Our recipe replaces the pasta with spinach, which is a great source of several vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. Add to that spinach and shrimp. Prepare Alfredo Sauce per package instructions. You can cook Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles
- Prepare 15 oz of mushroom Alfredo sauce.
- You need 12 oz of shrimp deveined tailoff.
- It’s 3 oz of Korean flat noodles.
- You need 9 oz of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Serve sauteed mixture over linguini and pour alfredo sauce onto everything. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version Never underestimate how fast shrimp can cook.
Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles step by step
- Heat pan add oil add water.
- Add noodles and spinach.
- Add Salt garlicbreak up spinach leave juices from spinach in the pan.
- Add shrimp and sauce rinse jar out getting everything out of jar.
- Heat till everything is hot.
Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally one minute, so keep an eye on them! Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. This coconut shrimp alfredo is out of this world delicious! Spiking this creamy sauce with coconut turned out to be one of my favorite kitchen experiments Spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, peas… whatever you have handy! I'm a big fan of serving this up with a tray of oven-roasted broccoli.