No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole using 15 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter Divided.
- You need 1 packages of Medium Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 of unit Medium onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of Button Mushrooms Chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen Peas thawed.
- You need 1 cup of Frozen Corn Thawed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chedder Cheese.
No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat..
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender..
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms..
- Grease a glass baking dish.
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese..
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!.