Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons. Chop shrimp in food chopper until either very small pieces or fine. Mix shrimp in bowl with cream cheese. I would take whatever garlic/butter mixture that's still in the pan and mix it in for additional flavor.
If you have ever had that craving for crispy rangoons but didn't. Spinach (I prefer baby spinach for the mild flavor but full grown spinach will work too). How to Make Creamy Parmesan Spinach Shrimp. You can cook Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons using 5 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons
- It’s 24 of wanton wrappers.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen (or fresh) spinach.
- You need 1 packages of mini shrimp or medium deveined and cleaned shrimp choped.
- It’s 16 oz of package of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 of lemon to taste (optional).
Sprinkle shrimp with basil, season lightly with salt and pepper and toss. The hardest part of making cream cheese wontons really just lies in making the same shape. The new five flavor shrimp copycat recipe from this past summer would be ABOLOSUTELY AWESOME!! In a medium-size mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip together cream cheese, sesame oil, worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce until light and fluffy.
Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F Mix in bowl all ingredients until combined (except wontons).
- Dip edges of individual wonton wrapper in warm water, add a tbsp of mixture and seal edges to create wonton and place in a cup of a spayed muffin tin. Repeat until all if the ingredients are used and bake until browned (12-17 minutes).
- Top with a squirt of lemon if desired..
This is a recipe for a delicious and cheesy creamed spinach. It's easy and tastes much better than any store bought or frozen versions. I made it for Thanksgiving All my favorite ingredients – cheese butter garlic cream and on! This had lots of flavor and was excellent. Place shrimp and garlic in food processor and pulse until they are chopped.