Shrimp spinach cream cheese Enchiladas. Spinach Potato Breakfast Enchiladas with Avocado Cream SauceNaturally Ella. I started making these enchiladas last year during the Lenten season. Shrimp, veggies, cheese, poblanos, and a cream sauce!
Add the spinach and continue cooking until the spinach begins to wilt, stirring occasionally. Stir in the cream and cook until starting to thicken. Layer half the shrimp and then grate a third of the cheese over the shrimp. You can cook Shrimp spinach cream cheese Enchiladas using 8 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp spinach cream cheese Enchiladas
- It’s of shrimp Spinach cream cheese Enchiladas.
- Prepare 1 1/3 packages of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mimi shrimp choped.
- It’s 1 packages of torillas.
- Prepare 16 oz of package softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of if barilla marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 of american cheese.
- It’s 1 of american cheese.
Top with another layer of tortillas, spinach mixture, shrimp and cheese. The other Shrimp and Spinach Enchilada recipe I looked at was from Nola.com and looks delicious as well. That is where I got my idea to add a bit of Parmesan cheese Substitute red enchilada sauce for the sauces. Garnish with avocados, finely diced Roma tomatoes, green onions and sour cream.
Shrimp spinach cream cheese Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 mix in bowl shrimp spinach cream cheese until combined.
- Please each tortilla filled in a greased 9 ×12 pan.
- Fill the tortillas with mixture and roll each one up.
- Please tortillas filled in oven for 25 to 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and add american cheese.
- Put it back in the oven in til cheese is malted.
- Take it out of oven and add marinara sauce put back in oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
Spinach, shrimp, and cheese enchiladas are topped with a cream sauce seasoned with jalapenos, tomatillos and cilantro. Place shrimp and spinach in a skillet over medium heat. Smothered in a rich, jalapeño cream sauce, how can you resist these cheesy shrimp enchiladas?! For the cream sauce I was out of sour cream so I used a mix of heavy cream and cream cheese and it The shrimp enchiladas were very much enjoyed by my family. I would really like to have the.