Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry.
This Perfect Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry using 7 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry
- It’s 1 can of (20oz) can pineapple chunks in juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Medium shrimp peeled.
- Prepare 1 lb of bag frozen stir fry vegetables.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 can of the reserved pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
Chef Thomas Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry step by step
- Drain pineapple and put juice in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat, add shrimp and cook 5 minutes..
- Remove cooked shrimp to a plate.
- Add frozen vegetable mix to pan and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce and cornstarch into reserved pineapple juice and add to pan.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat; cook until the sauce thickens and shrimp is cooked through, about 3 minutes..
- Add pineapple chunks and cook until heated.
- Serve over rice and enjoy !.