Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta. Angel hair pasta is tossed with sauteed shrimp and steamed broccoli, and topped with a rich garlicky cream sauce. Add the cooked pasta and half the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan of cooked shrimp and broccoli. Angel-hair pasta is tossed with plump garlic shrimp and broccoli in a delicious creamy sauce that's easy to make.
My kids love Pasta and Broccoli, sometimes I make it as a main dish, but also makes a great side dish using any small pasta shape like orzo or ditalini which worked great. Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. I needed more broccoli and she wanted more shrimp! You can cook Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta using 16 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 8 oz of package frozen broccoli florets, thawed.
- It’s 1 lb of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
This will be a classic in our house!! Baked Lemon Pasta with Broccoli and ShrimpWhat Smells So Good. You can adjust the heat by playing with the pepper flakes! Cook's Note: Use pasta water if the pasta was made fresh.
Garlic Shrimp with Broccoli and Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain..
- Melt 1 & a half tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Slowly stir in milk and cream. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Mix in pesto, parsley, 3 clothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, wars chester shireclothes minced garlic, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, white pepper, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer..
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain..
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet. Saute shrimp, remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, & 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink..
- In a large bowl, toss pasta, shrimp and broccoli. Pour sauce over and serve..
Add in the pasta and toss to coat with the oil. Top with Parmesan cheese for serving. This quick, easy roasted shrimp and broccoli pasta is so simple and delicious–ready in just minutes! This spaghetti with sautéed shrimp, garlic and broccoli is an easy dinner that works well for family or guests. The spaghetti and broccoli team up to provide a very high source of fibre in this delicious dish.