Asian inspired rice with shrimp. Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare occasions when I buy already cooked and peeled prawns. Here's one for the shrimp lovers!
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain that's high in fiber, so it fills you up. This Asian cauliflower rice recipe is loaded with ginger shrimp, avocados, parsley and cilantro and topped with a sauce of tamari, sake and sesame oil. That meant that I had to get creative with all my Asian-inspired recipes. You can cook Asian inspired rice with shrimp using 9 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired rice with shrimp
- Prepare 1 kg of rice.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 packages of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need ml of water.
- It’s tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
I was initially concerned that the flavors of this dish just wouldn't be the same. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Globally Inspired Recipes » South-East Asian Inspired Recipes » Shrimp Fried Rice with Pineapple and Toasted Coconut. Once the rice is "fried", add the cooked ingredients (shrimp, egg, pineapple, green onion) back to the skillet with the rice and pour the prepared sauce. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).
Asian inspired rice with shrimp step by step
- Wash the rice with water then put it in water and add salt and let it boil till it's cooked..
- Wash the shrimps with salt snd water well then put the shrimp in water to boil and add salt to taste till it is cooked.once cooked drain the water..
- Empty the frozen peas and carrots packs in water and add salt to taste and let is get cooked.(keep the water that the veggies got cooked in to be used later on).
- In a pan,use a small tsp of butter then add very small amount of diced onion and swirl the onion in butter till it turns rosy in colour.Then add the cooked veggies and stir..
- Push the veggies to one side of the pan and to the other empty side add another small tsp of butter and then add 3-5 scrambled eggs and let it fry then cut it into small pieces and mix it with all the veggies and onion..
- Then add the cooked rice to the pan with the veggies and eggs..
- Then add some of the water that the veggies were cooked in that we have set aside earlier and add the turmeric on top of the rice and mix all together..
- Finally add the cooked shrimp on top and mix it with the rice and veggies..
- Enjoy :).
Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. Thai Fried Rice With Shrimp (Khao Phad Kung). This Asian-inspired soup features thin rice noodles, shrimp, ginger, and fresh vegetables. Stir in scallions, lime juice, soy sauce, and half of herbs. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible.