Oven Fish ' n ' Chips. Enjoy moist, flavorful fish with a coating that's as crunchy and golden as the deep-fried variety.plus crisp, irresistible "fries"! Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado suggests this easy recipe. Fish and chips are traditionally sold wrapped in paper to soak up all the grease–not a good sign.
I have a new video for y'all! Your girl had a random craving for Fish & Chips even though your girl doesn't even like fish and chips. Oven-baked crumb-coated fish 'n' chips are ideal when you're looking for a healthier option. You can cook Oven Fish ' n ' Chips using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Oven Fish ' n ' Chips
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes – peeled (1 pound).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs- beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s tsp of 1/8 cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 lb of frozen haddock fillets- thawed.
- Prepare 1 of tartar sause ( optional ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Place the fish on a piece of baking parchment on a separate baking sheet. You'll need two rimmed baking sheets lined with foil; coat with nonstick spray. Sauce: Stir ingredients in small bowl, cover and refrigerate. Take the fish and chips out of the oven.
Oven Fish ' n ' Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° ..
- In a large bowl, combine oil – pepper. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" strips.Add oil mixture , toss to coat. Place on 15"x10"x1" baking pan.Bake 15 minutes before you put in your fish.Spray your pan first. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, combine flour – pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish. Beat eggs and water. In a third dish combine cornflakes, cheese and cayenne. Dredge fish in flour, then dip in egg mixture – roll in crumb mixture..
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with spray. ( I used non-stick foil) ..
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish starts to flake..
Serve with the tartar sauce on the side. Enjoy moist, flavorful fish with a coating that's as crunchy and golden as the deep-fried variety.plus crisp, irresistible Captains D's fish is basically a variation of Fish n Chips, so this probably something you can tweak and perfect by watching videos of fish n chips being prepared. Nothing better than a Oven-Fried Fish 'n' Chips dish. Serve this with coleslaw and you got a whole meal. Fish 'n' Chips: Place potatoes on a baking sheet, coat with nonstick spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.