Cold Tuna Salad.
This Delicious Cold Tuna Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Cold Tuna Salad
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Real mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 can of tuna (in oil).
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 6 of stalks celery chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 of small or one large box pasta rings.
- It’s 1 box of frozen baby or regular size peas.
Cold Tuna Salad step by step
- Boil pasta rings; drain and rinse well with cold water until cool to the touch. You can add peas to the pasta at the very end and boil for about 30 seconds and then drain and rinse with the pasta to save a step..
- Hard boil eggs until done; drain then run cold water over them till they feel cool (or add ice to cold water in pan)..
- In large bowl combine mayo, tuna, onion salt/powder and gently stir together. Taste mixture; it should taste oniony and a little bit too salty. If not add small amounts of the onion salt until it does. You will be adding the rings and eggs so don't worry about it being too salty..
- Add chopped celery and mix together. Add half of the rings and gently fold wet mixture and celery into rings. When they are combined add rest of rings and gently mix in..
- Cut hard boiled eggs into small pieces and carefully fold into pasta mixture. Taste and add mayo and/or more seasoning..
- Refrigerate until cold. It actually gets tastier the longer it cools. You can use finely chopped onions but I prefer the seasonings. My mom used to add thinly sliced radishes and garnish with sliced boiled eggs and paprika sprinkled on top..