Creole Succotash with Shrimps.
This Appetizing Creole Succotash with Shrimps using 12 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Creole Succotash with Shrimps
- It’s 1 lb of Shrimps Peeled and devine.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground onion.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 of red bell peppet.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped okra( fresh or frozen).
Creole Succotash with Shrimps instructions
- Peel and devein the shrimps. Set aside.Chopped onions, minced garlic. Red bell pepper dice. Olive oil in a saucepan Saute Onions, Garlic, Bell peppers frozen corn together.for 5 minutes. Add the can of chopped tomatoes. Okra. .Add. Your seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder ,black pepper, Creole seasoning. Simmering for 15 minutes add shrimps simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve over steam rice..