Easy Simmered Atsuage with Grated Daikon Radish.
This Yummy Easy Simmered Atsuage with Grated Daikon Radish using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Simmered Atsuage with Grated Daikon Radish
- It’s 1 of packet Atsuage.
- Prepare 2 cm of Daikon radish.
- You need 1 of Scallions (finely chopped).
- You need 150 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated dashi stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Easy Simmered Atsuage with Grated Daikon Radish step by step
- Put the water and dashi stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ and the atsuage. Put the lid on and let it simmer for about 3 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and add the grated daikon radish..
- Turn the heat on again, turn the atsuage over, and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Add the katakuriko slurry in small batches, and allow the sauce to thicken..
- Transfer to serving bowls, and top with the chopped scallions to finish..