Classic Tuna Casserole.
This Tasty Classic Tuna Casserole using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Tuna Casserole
- It’s 6 oz of wide noodles.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper, fine dice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 2 of cans tuna.
- It’s 1 cup of crushed potato chips.
Classic Tuna Casserole instructions
- Boil your noodles. Put the peas in the colander and pour cooked noodles on top. Set aside..
- Mix everything else in large bowl. Add noodles w/peas..
- Carefully fold in tuna. Turn into 9×9 pan..
- Top with crushed potato chips..
- Cook 35-40 min. at 350° until bubbly at edges..
- Cool 10 min., serve..