Cheesy Shrimp Nachos.
This Perfect Cheesy Shrimp Nachos using 7 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shrimp Nachos
- You need of Tortilla chips (sometimes I make my own out of corn tortillas).
- It’s of Cheese (I used sharp cheddar).
- You need 2/3 dozen of Shrimp (I used the frozen, pre-cooked kind).
- Prepare of Garlic Sea Salt.
- You need of Sourcream.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Mild to Medium salsa.
Cheesy Shrimp Nachos step by step
- Shred cheese if it isn't already shredded..
- Layer chips and cheese to your liking. Sprinkle Garlic Sea Salt if you wish..
- Thaw, and cut or rip shrimp to your liking and place on top of chips and cheese..
- Microwave for about 1 minute and 20 seconds or until cheese is to your melted preference..
- Top with your desired toppings..