Hot and Spicy Shrimp.
You can cook Hot and Spicy Shrimp using 6 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Hot and Spicy Shrimp
- You need 1 cup of shrimp (frozen).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce.
Hot and Spicy Shrimp step by step
- Boil shrimp in skillet.
- Drain off water and fry shrimp until lightly golden.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Continue to fry until golden brown and/or crisp..
- Add hot sauce to cover shrimp. Continue to fry to heat hot sauce..
- Remove from heat and serve. Can be served plain, over rice or over spaghetti..