Prawn and New Potato Stew. Check out this easy fish stew recipe with juicy butterflied prawns and sweet red peppers. How to Make Prawn and New Potato Stew. Stir in the prawns and heat briefly until they are warmed through.
Chorizo, prawn and Majorcan new potatoes combine with thyme, oregano and smoked paprika to create a. Check they are cooked with the tip of a knife. Slide a piece of potato onto a skewer, followed by a prawn and a cherry tomato. This Delicious Prawn and New Potato Stew using 7 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Prawn and New Potato Stew
- It’s 675 g of small new potatoes, scrubbed (1.5 lb).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 15 g of fresh cilantro/coriander (0.5 oz or 1/2 cup).
- Prepare 300 g of cooked peeled prawns/shrimp (11 oz), thawed and drained if frozen.
- Prepare 15 ml of olive oil (1 Tbsp).
- Prepare 400 g of chopped tomatoes (14 oz can).
- You need 1 of dried red chilli, crumbled.
Repeat the operation a second time. The perfect comfort food on a cold winter's day, this hearty potato stew is filled with delicious pork, bacon, white wine, fresh herbs, and of course A filling lunch or satisfying dinner, this stew is remenicient of a deconstructed loaded potato, or can be considered the best potato soup you've ever. Seafood Potato Stew is easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, and good enough to make for a special occasion. Sweet potatoes are hands down my favorite veggie.
Prawn and New Potato Stew step by step
- Cook the new potatoes in lightly salted, boiling water for 15 minutes, until tender. Drain and return to the pan..
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cilantro and crumble the dried chilli..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for I minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes..
- Add the chilli, coriander, and 90ml/6tbsp water to the pan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the prawns and the cooked new potatoes and heat briefly until they are warmed through. Be careful not to overcook the prawns or they will quickly shrivel, becoming tough and tasteless. for.
- Spoon the stew into shallow bowls and serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander, torn into pieces. Serve with bread and salad, or steamed seasonal vegetables..
This stew is packed with sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, corn, tomatoes, beef, and plenty of seasoning! Might this be my new favorite thing? I LOVE sweet potatoes AND corn in stews, though I don't think I've ever had them. Potato stew recipe with step by step photos. This is a Kerala style potato stew made with coconut milk and spices.