Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap.
This Appetizing Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap using 13 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap
- It’s Handful of frozen grilled chicken strips (or cook your own).
- It’s Handful of frozen shrimp.
- You need To taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare To taste of Green onion.
- You need To taste of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Red onion chopped.
- You need To taste of Mae Ploy Sweet Thai Chili sauce.
- Prepare of Flat Out Italian Herb wrap.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Honey mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Crispy jalapeños.
Spicy Shrimp and Chicken Wrap instructions
- Halfway unthaw shrimp in cool water, adding a teaspoon or so of olive oil to the pan. Then place shrimp and chicken in the pan..
- Add in all your seasonings and stir the mixture around, then a splash of liquid smoke, and chili sauce to your liking. Let it cook..
- Make sure chicken and shrimp cook all the way through before adding cheese if you wish..
- Spread your wrap with condiment of your choice, (I chose honey mustard.).
- Spread mixture out on wrap, then top with crispy jalapeños if you wish. Roll it up and serve with side of your choice..