Buttered Garlic Cod Filets. Cod fish fillets seasoned and cooked in butter, topped with lemon and herbs. Combine the ground paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. TIP: If you like spicy food, add ground cayenne pepper or chili, to taste.
Garlic Butter Filet MignonKleinworth Co. pepper, filet mignon, Worcestershire sauce, garlic butter, granulated garlic. Filet Mignon with Garlic Herb ButterButter Your Biscuit. If you do not have the somewhat exotic wasabi chips available, you can replace them with wasabi paste. You can have Buttered Garlic Cod Filets using 6 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Buttered Garlic Cod Filets
- You need 2-2 oz of filets of cod (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Basil Flakes (optional).
Depending on your taste, decorate the hake fillet with a small blob of this paste. Due to the sharpness of the paste, however, care should be taken when selecting. This video is a review of Costco's Roasted Garlic and Cracked Pepper code filets. These things are yum yum tasty. #Recommend.
Buttered Garlic Cod Filets step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, prepare tin foil or baking sheet with Pam or other non stick product.
- With thawed cod filets, gently spread 1/2 tbsp of butter on each filet (4 oz filet spread whole tablespoon).
- Coat the top of the filet that already has been buttered with garlic powder, or do to taste. (If youre a big garlic person feel free to use more).
- Sprinkle ground black pepper on filet.
- Sprinkle basil flakes on to filets.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
The garlic herb butter is such a perfect combo to top this filet off with. My love for Filet Mignon is strong! I mean it just melts in your mouth. This Garlic Herb Butter is fantastic on anything really, just keep it in your fridge and give it a try on beef, chicken or veggies. It's amazing on my Easy Sheet Pan.