Corny Crab Chowder.
You can have Corny Crab Chowder using 12 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Corny Crab Chowder
- It’s 8 oz of fresh crab meat or refrigerated canned crab meat.
- Prepare 2 T of olive oil.
- It’s 5-6 of russet potatoes, peeled and chopped (about 13 oz).
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 48 oz of low-sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1-1/2 c of frozen corn.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 T of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 c of half and half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of chopped fresh parsley or dried oregano to garnish.
Corny Crab Chowder step by step
- In large pot, heat oil. Add potatoes and onions. Cook until onion is tender. Add broth and simmer 20 min..
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low 5 min. Serve with garnish if using..