Shrimp tomato pasta. Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes. Spread evenly across the bottom of Stir frequently to ensure the garlic does not burn. A quick and easy flavourful weeknight or weekend dinner that comes together in minutes!
It's a healthy, Mediterranean style recipe. This Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta has me excited. Then once the pasta is cooked and drained, combine it with the creamy tomato basil sauce and the cooked shrimp. You can cook Shrimp tomato pasta using 9 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Shrimp tomato pasta
- It’s 200 g of Frozen shrimps.
- You need 1 of Canned tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- It’s of For seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt pepper.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 cube of Consommé.
Diced tomatoes, a little tomato paste and fresh basil combine with onions and mushrooms to make a tasty sauce for sauteed shrimp. Tomato 'n' Shrimp Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A fast and easy Italian Pasta Dish, Shrimp and Tomato Vermicelli made with cherry or grape tomatoes, fresh herbs, add a little hot pepper and make it as spicy as you like. In fact, in the time it takes to cook the pasta, the shrimp and sauce are done.
Shrimp tomato pasta instructions
- Heat oil and butter in the pan and fry sliced onions..
- Remove black veins From shrimps..
- Add the shrimps in the pan. Season with salt and pepper and fry it well until the shrimps are cooked..
- Pour boiled tomatoes and a consommé cube in the pan. Season it with rosemary. Simmer it over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Boil pasta in the saucepan..
- Serve pasta in the plate and pour tomato sauce on it..
Tomato and Shrimp Pasta – Great combination of pasta, seafood and subtle sharp flavors. Rinse shrimp, pat dry and fry in pan with wine. Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and let simmer. The summery flavors of tomatoes and fresh basil pair perfectly with sauteed shrimp in this light pasta dish. Garlic Tomato & Shrimp Pasta is an easy to whip up pasta dinner and a delicious weeknight meal that takes just minutes to prepare.