Pan-fried scallops with shichimi and ponzu. These fried scallops are coated with seasoned flour and bread crumbs and deep fried to perfection. Bonefish Grill sent me to the East Coast to meet their local fishermen and cook up some amazing dishes along the way. This episode we catch fresh scallops.
Arrange the scallops onto each plate, now mix the warm pepper salad with the lambs lettuce serve. Pan fried dumpling served with ponzu sauce. Seared with Japanese shichimi and pepper. You can cook Pan-fried scallops with shichimi and ponzu using 5 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan-fried scallops with shichimi and ponzu
- You need 8 of medium-sized frozen scallops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ponzu.
- You need 1 tsp of shichimi.
Scallop and crawfish baked with baking mayo and spicy mayo, topped with cilantro on top of California roll. Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Place cornmeal in a shallow dish; dredge scallops in cornmeal. Add scallops and saute till lightly browned.
Pan-fried scallops with shichimi and ponzu step by step
- Defrost 8 medium-sized frozen scallops and wipe dry with kitchen towel. Coat scallops lightly with 2 tbsp flour and pat away excess flour..
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over high heat. Lay flat scallops into the pan. Pan-fry over medium heat for 1 minute. Turn over and pan-fry for another minute. Set aside..
- Add 20 g butter into the pan and heat until melted. Transfer the scallops back into the pan. Add 1 tbsp ponzu and mix well..
- Sprinkle 1 tsp shichimi over the scallops and serve..
Gently remove scallops from skillet and arrange on bed of rice. Pan-fried scallops with polenta and braised cime di rapa. Season the scallops with salt and pepper and toss them in the remaining olive oil. Add the scallops and fry for a minute on each side. Add the parsley, toss all together briefly over the heat, and serve with a green salad of lettuce, watercress and thinly sliced fennel, along with the rest of the bread to mop up the juices.