Creamy White fish and Potatoes. This recipe also has potatoes that provide satiation and carbohydrates to give you energy. You can leave out bacon to make this meal pescatarian and serve with a side of bread. Bonito Fish StewRecetas del Señor Señor.
Photo about A delicious creamy white fish chowder with haddock, cod, potato, and onion garnished with parsley and served with soda crackers. Cook up a white fish such as hake, cod, haddock, sea bass or a mixture for a satisfying supper. Give white fish fillets a creamy makeover with this quick and flavour-packed recipe. You can have Creamy White fish and Potatoes using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy White fish and Potatoes
- You need 1 lb of frozen. Whitefish fillets(tilapia/Pollock/sole).
- You need 3 of medium potatoes peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 1 of tin(10 3 /4 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Oven-bake white fish with carrots and potatoes and serve with a pea, broccoli and spinach puree – packed with. Cover with foil and roast until tender when pierced with Place fish fillets on potatoes, skin-side down; sprinkle with remaining salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Bake until the fish is opaque in the. Rinse fish well, then dry it.
Creamy White fish and Potatoes step by step
- Arrange fish in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Layer potatoes and onion on top of fish. Sprinkle layers with salt and pepper..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over all..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 f. for 1 hour.
Place on top of potatoes, drizzle with remaining olive oil. Creamy leeks are the perfect accompaniment to fish, with subtle flavours of garlic, lemon and mustard. This recipe was a hit with Bargain Box. It's a great way to get kids to eat fish (everything tastes good with creamy leeks and roast potatoes right?). Any green vegetable would be perfect on the side, or.