T-Bone Steak w/Lemon Herb Butter and Vegetable Medley.
This Tasty T-Bone Steak w/Lemon Herb Butter and Vegetable Medley using 13 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of T-Bone Steak w/Lemon Herb Butter and Vegetable Medley
- Prepare of Lemon Herb Butter.
- It’s 1 stick of Salted Butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Cilantro Leaves, chopped.
- It’s 2 of T-Bone Steaks.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- It’s of Vegetable Medley.
- Prepare Half of a Head of Broccoli.
- You need Half of a Head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of / 2 Bag Frozen Green Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of / 2 Bag Green String Beans.
T-Bone Steak w/Lemon Herb Butter and Vegetable Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- In a small bowl mix together the butter ingredients. Mix well then set aside..
- Spray a rimmed cooking sheet with nonstick Cooking spray. Set aside. Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper. Sear steaks in a large skillet with olive oil bout 2-3 minutes per side. Then transfer to sprayed baking sheet and bake in oven for 16 minutes, flipping steaks over half way through..
- Mean while in the same skillet the steaks were seared in add a little bit of the lemon butter and 4 Tbsps. of water. Add all the vegetables and cook on medium high heat til vegetables are tender..
- Serve with 1/2tsp. Of butter mixture on top of the steaks with a healthy helping of the vegetable Medley..