Tuna Pasta Salad. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs.
Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. And if taking to a potluck, put ice packs in a cooler around it to keep it chilled! Tuna Macaroni Salad – Easy Pasta Salad Recipe – I Heart Recipes. You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat pasta (shape of choice).
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- It’s 1 can (5 oz.) of tuna, drained and flaked.
- You need 2 tbsp. of finely diced red onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Juice from 1 small lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
How to Make Cold Tuna Pasta Salad – Quick and Easy Food! My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal. This healthy tuna pasta salad is also super quick and easy to make and it's always popular at parties and potlucks! My healthy pasta salad recipe is a riff on Garduno's restaurant tuna pasta salad.
Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. In the last two minutes of its cook time, stir in the peas. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, carrots and onion. Drizzle in the oil and lemon juice, then add the seasonings. Toss it all together, then stir in the tuna, so it stays in larger chunks..
- That's it! Let it chill in a covered container in the fridge until you're ready to eat. This will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days..
Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. It's really very inexpensive to serve.—Pat Kordas, Nutley, New Jersey. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. How to make tuna pasta salad.