Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta. Unlike Crawfish Etoufee, this rich creamy dish is so simple, with only a handful of ingredients, yet very flavorful. Some recipes get too complicated and the original Crawfish Monica recipe just didn't have all that stuff in it. Try this for yourself and see what I mean.
Music by Horace Trahan "Get the Party Started". cook pasta according the the directions on the package. Drain, then rinse under cool water and drain again thoroughly. Add the half-and half and creole seasoning. This Delicious Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta
- It’s 2 lbs of crawfish tails leave fat on if in frozen pack.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta cooked I did 2 12oz packs.
- You need 1 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbs of flour if you want little thick.
- It’s 2 tbs of creole season.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 5 of tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley flakes (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Butter a good bit.
Spicy crawfish in a rich and creamy butter and cream sauce, doused generously with Cajun seasoning, and tossed with rotini pasta. This is my copycat recipe for Crawfish Monica, a spicy, rich and creamy crawfish and pasta dish, extremely popular and once. Crawfish Fettucine Recipe, Crawfish Pasta, Crawfish Recipes, Cajun Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Cooking Recipes, Cajun Seafood Boil, Corn And These Crawfish Balls are chock full of crawfish and deep fried to a golden brown perfection. Learn how you can make these easy and simple.
Crawfish Monica / or easy crawfish pasta step by step
- Put about at least 5 tbs butter or I just put enough to sauté my onions down till tender.
- Once onions cooked a little add tomatoes an garlic you can peel your tomatoes if u like that I did not. Cook for at least ten minutes !.
- Add your crawfish an let cook for another 10 to 15 mins.
- Once cook add your heavy whipping cream stir in good I use a whole quart an add your seasons an let come to a hard boil once then put on a simmer if add flour or starch or not cook to your likening for about 15 to 20 mins, I added flour I like my kinda thick.
- Then it should be done I served mine on angel hair pasta !! Like we say down in Louisiana oui cest bon (that’s good).
Return to the pot and toss with the olive oil and reserved cooking liquid. Crawfish Monica – A Lighter Version. Saying that I ate a lot of good food is an understatement. In that post, I shared a quick and easy typical New Orleans dish: paneed chicken. Mound the pasta in the center of each plate and serve.