Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. A creamy-dreamy shrimp dish with a rich, garlicky white wine Clean, trim and chop the asparagus.
My kids LOVED this salmon and asparagus, which is a BIG DEAL. Creamy Baked Salmon with Spinach & Tomatoes (Keto)The Fats of Life. Note: You will have some creamed spinach left over. This Delicious Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- You need 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- It’s 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
It makes a great side dish topped with a healthy dose of grated parmesan. Top salmon with a generous amount of spinach. (You will have some creamed spinach left over.) Creamed Spinach-Stuffed Salmon. Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture.
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus step by step
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Baked salmon served on a bed of creamed spinach and topped with easy homemade Hollandaise sauce. Place the creamed spinach on a serving plate and top with the baked Salmon with Asparagus & Quick Blender Hollandaise. Cooked spinach makes a perfect accompaniment to many entrees, especially salmon.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender.