Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco. Serve 'em up with a margarita for a truly special Taco Tuesday.
These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. Jeg elsker å lage mat, så dette var utrolig morsomt for meg å kunne dele denne oppskriften med dere! Takk for at du så på, og husk å abonner på. You can cook Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮
- It’s 8 of mini peppers, sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil, enough to coat pan.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of large bag frozen shrimp (cleaned, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare Splash of lime juice.
- You need of Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish.
- Prepare of Sour cream for garnish.
The Best Mexican Shrimp Tacos Recipes on Yummly Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Assemble the tacos on corn tortillas. Add the cabbage mixture, followed by the shrimp.
Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 instructions
- Slice up your mini peppers, then add them to a large pan and sauté in olive oil…….
- Next add your onion to the pan that has the peppers, then add minced garlic and sauté until slightly browned…….
- Now add your black pepper,cayenne pepper,chili powder and ground cumin, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add your cleaned shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp turn nice and pink…….
- Squeeze some lime juice all over peppers and shrimp, mix all well……
- Remove from heat and serve with your leftover taco shells ! Enjoy 😉 !.
Top with the creamy cilantro sauce, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. Recipe created by Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby. Thread shrimp on skewers, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. A simple street style Mexican shrimp tacos recipe loaded with the most flavorful salsa fresca and a kiss of crema ! If you have some fresh wild shrimp and the right seasoning mix, tacos are some of the easiest most delicious things you can throw together on a Tuesday.