Shrimp Fried Rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice.
Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant! This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that Push rice to one side of the skillet and add the egg. You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice using 12 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- It’s 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 50 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 50 gr of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! 😋.
Fresh or frozen shrimp are quickly stir-fried with garlic and onions. Thai Fried Rice With Shrimp (Khao Phad Kung). Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast.