Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤. Cheese tortellini and jumbo shrimp are tossed in a creamy, spicy Mozzarella cheese sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach! Add cooked tortellini and cooked shrimp back to the sauce, stir to coat, warm on medium-low heat. Taste, add more salt if needed.
Sautéed Garlic Shrimp combined with Three Cheese Tortellini, sun-dried tomatoes and basil make a tasty, colorful, and elegant lunch or dinner main dish. Cheese Tortellini with Shrimp and Chives. Cook the tortellini by following the package directions; drain and set aside. This Tasty Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 using 11 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤
- Prepare 1 of large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of large package frozen shrimp.
- You need 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling tortellini.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
In a big skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add in the shrimp, shallot, and basil. Add tortellini and parmesan cheese; toss; season with salt and pepper if desired, then serve. This delicious, light shrimp and tortellini salad can be served as a side or main dish.
Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender……..
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink…..I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot…..
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce…..Stir until heated thru….
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!.
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well……Remove from heat…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋.
It's perfect for summer potlucks, pool parties, or anytime you need a pasta salad because it isn't weighed down with heavy mayo. It's also great to make ahead as the flavors get better the longer it sits. Shrimp and asparagus with tortellini: a delicious combination of ingredients the entire family. As you all know I don't eat seafood, not even shrimp, but every once in a while I'll add it into our weekly meals to give my family some variety. While tortellini are cooking, melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat.