Sheet pan shrimp boil. In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Remove from the oven and carefully open the shrimp pouch.
Serve immediately with lemon wedges, and sprinkle with parsley. Add shrimp, and toss to coat; stir in frozen corn. Arrange in single layer in pan next to potatoes and sausage. This Yummy Sheet pan shrimp boil using 10 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sheet pan shrimp boil
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need of Red potatoes.
- You need of Frozen corn on the cob.
- You need of Sausage.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Lemon.
Push potatoes, corn and kielbasa to edges of pan. Add shrimp and lemons to middle of pan. A classic shrimp boil recipe made even easier by baking it on a sheet pan instead of boiling it outside in a large pot. This delicious dish is loaded with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes and garnished with parsley and lemon juice for a fresh and flavorful summer meal.
Sheet pan shrimp boil step by step
- Boil potatoes first and the frozen corn, these take the longest to cook, so you just want to pre cook them not cooked all the way..
- Take melted butter add to a big bowl and add all spices and hot sauce, minced garlic mix up.. and throw in the shrimp, potatoes, corn, cut onion, slice sausages, coat everything, place on cookie sheet, squeeze some lemon juice on over it, bake in oven at 400 until shrimp is pink. About 12-15 mins give or take..
- Steak and shrimp.
Place frozen corn in a large pot of water (add a dash of sugar if you'd like) and bring to a boil. As soon as water starts to boil, remove corn from water and set aside. My My she. sheep. sheep sheep pan pan shrimp boil boil so so so Katie Katie Katie I've I I've I've got you you you over over over here here here with with with. with the the the M M M Dewey Dewey Dewey sausage just just cut cut that that that into into into two two two two inch inch. section. -inch -inch -inch sections sections. sections, take the corn corn and and cut cut cut this this this. Easy Shrimp Boil recipe made hassle-free and mess-free using a single sheet pan! It's the BEST and easiest way to make shrimp boil at home!