Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI).
This Appetizing Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) using 19 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI)
- It’s 100 gr of sweet potato greens, use leaves and boil.
- It’s 100 gr of kale, separate leaves from ribs then boiled.
- Prepare 150 gr of cucumber, halved and thinly sliced in rounds.
- Prepare 100 gr of cabbage, finely sliced.
- Prepare 200 gr of potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks and fried.
- Prepare 100 gr of cassava crackers.
- It’s 2 of round eggplants, cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 block of fried tofu, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 piece of fried tempeh, cut into cubs.
- It’s 4 of eggs, boiled.
- You need of SAUCE.
- Prepare 200 gr of peanuts, fried/roasted.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of fine sugar.
- You need 3 pcs of curly red chili.
- You need 2 pcs of red chili (bird's eye).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of toasted ebi (small shrimp).
- You need 450 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
Salad with Peanut and Dried Shrimp (SALADA SIRAM KACANG EBI) step by step
- SAUCE : Mix peanuts, salt, sugar, and chilis. Blend until smooth, add the dried shrimp..
- Pour hot water and stir well. Add vinegar and stir..
- Place the sweet potato leaves, kale, cucumber, cabbage, potatoes, eggplant, on the base plate..
- Add the tofu, tempeh and eggs..
- Sprinkle seasoning and sprinkle on top cassava crackers and serve..