Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect. Prawn toast is incredibly easy to make yourself and so delicious it's almost criminal! This recipe for prawn toast is prepped in just ten mins too! Sesame prawn toast is a favourite all over the world.
It reads like a nutritional nightmare. But I adore them, because every single crunchy and juicy bite hits the proverbial spot and lights up the pleasure centres in my brain. To make the prawn mousse, put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to create a coarse-looking paste. You can cook Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect
- It’s 6 Slices of bread.
- You need 150 Gr of Deveined Tailless Prawns – fresh if possible but frozen works.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli.
- You need 2.5 Cm of Fresh Ginger (or 2 Tsp puree).
- You need 1 of Glove Garlic.
- It’s 1 Dash of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Prepare of Rice Flour – add so mixture not to wet (will need a little more if frozen prawns).
- You need of Veg or Sunflower Oil for Frying.
Resist the urge to make it Mix the salad herbs and spring onions in a bowl, then dress with the nuoc cham. To serve, top each piece of toast with some yuzu mayonnaise and. This crunchy Ken Hom sesame prawn toast recipe make the perfect starter to any Asian banquet. Prawn Toast (also known as Shrimp Toast) is a yummy Chinese dim sum dish.
Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect step by step
- Chop the prawns, garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and stick the lot in a food processor with the egg, soy and sesame oil. Pulse a few times until you have a lumpy paste (NOT a puree) – add some flour and stir in if too wet. Do not keep pulse or you end up with a runny mess..
- Spread the mixture over the bread equally, then Cut across corner to corner to make triangles. I also trim off the crusts (but this is just a waste lol)..
- Put sesame seeds into a bowl put prawn mixture side down, into the seeds to stick. Give a little push down to make sure plenty stick..
- Heat up the oil and carefully place them in the hot oil, sesame side down. Leave them for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, before carefully flipping them over in the oil for another minute or so to brown the other side. I do about 3 – 4 triangles at a time. Drain on Kitchen paper..
- Transfer to a baking sheet in a warm oven if need to keep hot for a few minutes before serving but the faster the better..
- Serve with a little honey or sweet chilli sauce..
Asian flavours and prawns on toast, then coated in sesame seeds and deep fried to crisp perfection. Prawn Recipes/Dishes and Articles about Food on NDTV Food. This easy and quick prawn recipe is perfect to serve for dinner and. About Prawn and Barley Risotto Recipe: Prawns sauteed in a mix of toasted garlic, barley, onions with white wine. For prawn mousse, put ingredients in a food processor and pulse to a coarse paste.