Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie.
You can have Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie using 13 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie
- It’s 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- It’s 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- It’s 3 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- It’s 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- It’s 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter..
- It’s 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie instructions
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..