Potato Gnocchi with Cream Sauce.
You can cook Potato Gnocchi with Cream Sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Gnocchi with Cream Sauce
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes.
- It’s 130 grams of ○ Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ○ Salt.
- Prepare of Cream sauce:.
- It’s 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 can of ◎ Canned tuna.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎ Flour.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Oil.
- Prepare 1 of to garnish Parsley.
Potato Gnocchi with Cream Sauce instructions
- Gnocchi: Boil the unpeeled potatoes. When cooked, peel and mash the potatoes. Add the ○ ingredients to mix..
- Transfer the potato dough onto your working surface, and knead until it's not floury anymore. Tear into small pieces to shape balls, and press with the back of a fork to make grooved patterns..
- Cook in salted boiling water until they float to the surface..
- Cream Sauce: Heat all ● ingredients in a frying pan, and sauté the onion. Add the ◎ ingredients and mix..
- Add milk, little by little, and simmer to reduce. Season with salt. Scatter some parsley to finish!!.