Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce.
You can have Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce using 14 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce
- You need of Okara gnocchi.
- It’s 200 grams of Homemade okara.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 60 grams of Tapioca flour (or katakuriko).
- You need 20 grams of Plain flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Prawn, edamame bean and soy milk cream sauce.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Olive oil.
- It’s 120 grams of Shelled prawns.
- You need 1 clove of Finely minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of Edamame beans (shelled).
- It’s 180 ml of Homemade soy milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce instructions
- Place the okara and olive oil in a bowl. Mix with chopsticks and add the flour and salt. Knead until smooth and bring the dough together..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Roll each into a 18 cm long sausage shape. Cut into 1.5 cm pieces..
- Gently press each piece onto the back of a fork..
- Roll out each piece over the back of the fork..
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. While you make the sauce, cook the gnocchi for 3 minutes in plenty of boiling salted water..
- Fry the garlic in olive oil over low heat until fragrant. Add the prawns and stir-fry until their color starts to change..
- Add the soy milk and Parmesan cheese and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened..
- Add the drained gnocchi and edamame beans and mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper..