Chicken noodle stir fry.
This Tasty Chicken noodle stir fry using 14 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle stir fry
- You need 227 gram of Pancit canton (flour noodles).
- You need of Rice sticks noodle 227 gram.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of small cuts of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 5 tbsp. of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- You need of cabbage.
- Prepare of green beans.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of snow pea.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
Chicken noodle stir fry instructions
- Submerge the rice sticks noodle in the water for 10 minutes or so until it softens..
- Prepare and cut the vegetables (carrots, snow pea, green beans, cabbage, onion and garlic) as shown in the photo..
- Boil 10 cups of water and cook the pancit canton (flour noodles) for 3 minutes then drain the water..
- In a wok, add a good amount of olive oil, fry the garlic and onion then add the chicken, let it cook until golden brown or until it is tender. (cover with lid for 20 minutes).
- Add the vegetables (snow pea, carrots, green beans) cook in a high fire for 5 minutes then add the cabbage..
- Add 5 tbsp of oyster sauce, 4 tbsp of soy sauce and 2 cups of chicken broth..
- Add the rice sticks noodles and the pancit canton. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. (Let it simmer for another 10 minutes until the noodles are soft) you may add a tsp of oyster sauce and olive oil at the last..
- Serve and drizzle it with lemon juice..