Pancit canton. Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour sticks. This dish is often served during birthdays and This Pancit Canton Recipe makes use of sliced pork, sausage, and shrimp. Pancit Canton loaded with meat, seafood, and vegetables is perfect for family dinners or special occasions.
Season the meat, allow to marinate and stir fry. List of Ingredients for Pancit Canton. Pancit canton or pansit canton is one of the Chinese cuisine that Filipinos adopted. You can have Pancit canton using 14 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pancit canton
- You need 150 gms of Noodle (Wheat Noodles).
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt As per taste.
- You need of Mixed veggies 1 1/2 cup Onion,GreenPeas,Carrot,Capsicums,cabbage.
- You need of Soy sauce+Oyster Sauce+Red Chilli Sauce – Mix them each 1 tspn.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable Stock.
- You need of Vegetable stock:.
- You need 4 of Carrots.
- Prepare 10 of Pepper corns.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 3 of Celery.
- You need 5 pods of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 9-10 cups of Water.
Pancit canton noodles are flour based and yellowish in color. In Filipino cuisine, pancit are noodles and the dishes made from them, usually made with rice noodles. Noodles were introduced into the Philippines early on by Chinese settlers in the archipelago. Pancit Canton Recipe is a mixture of egg noodle dish with chicken, vegetables, shrimp and Chinese sausage.
Pancit canton instructions
- Preparation of Veggie Stock: Take a thick bottom deep vessel add in the olive oil and add the garlic and peppercorn and saute well..
- Cut the carrots into big chunks and saute it well then add the celery and saute well..
- Add the salt and add the water and give a boil until the veggie extract gets into it..
- Then strain well and store it in airtight container once it's chilled and keep in fridge for longer use..
- Note: This is a simple method of veggie stock preparation. You can add any kind of veggies of your choice. To keep it simple I made this..
- Pancit Canton Preparation: In a wok or kadai add oil and add the onion and capsicums and saute well. Add the other veggies and saute well..
- Then once it's half cooked add the salt and mixed sauces and saute well..
- Add the veggie broth to it and give a boil once it's get thickened..
- Add the dry uncooked noodles to it and give a mix, the water in the mixture will make the noodles cook and it'll absorb well..
- Give a mix altogether. Add the end if youve been sprouted moong bean, you can add on top of it..
- Serve hot..
Our Pancit Canton is ready to be served. This dish is best served and paired with some calamansi and soy sauce on the side. Pancit canton is actually a very unassuming dish, made simply of flour sticks or noodles, a medley of vegetables, and slivers of meat. A special kind would have sweet shelled shrimps and meatballs. Pancit Canton or Lo Mein in chinese is another filipino dish with Chinese origin.