Soy Ginger Drumsticks.
You can have Soy Ginger Drumsticks using 4 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Soy Ginger Drumsticks
- You need 2 of drumsticks.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of lemon adobo.
- You need 1/3 cup of Old Cape Cod® Toasted Sesame Soy & Ginger Dressing.
Soy Ginger Drumsticks step by step
- Clean chicken and remove skin.
- Place chicken in foil lined pan and season with pepper and lemon adobo (to your liking, but not too much).
- Pour Soy & Ginger dressing over chicken, close up foil around chicken..
- Bake chicken at 350°F for 45 mins then turn over and open foil and cook for 30-45 mins longer. Then eat and enjoy! You can also use extra sauce from behind on top of rice to make the rest of your dinner extra Delish!.