AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce). Sarciadong Isda or Fish with Sauce is a good tasting fish (tilapia) recipe. Get the details on how to make this delicious dish by reading this post. Sarciadong Isda or Fish Sarciado translates to "Fish with sauce".
Sarciado comes from the Spanish word salsa (sauce). Isda is the Tagalog word for fish. This dish uses fresh tomatoes, which is cooked until it forms a sauce for the fish. This Perfect AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce) using 9 simple ingredients and 10 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce)
- Prepare 2 lb of tilapia, cleaned.
- It’s 3 of pcs medium sized tomatoes diced.
- You need 3 of pcs medium sized onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onion, chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 of pcs raw eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
What makes this recipe unique is the addition of beaten eggs into the dish. Sarsiado is a seafood delicacy from the Philippines. which features a sauce predominantly composed of tomatoes and eggs. Sarciadong Isda is another easy to make Filipino dish. If you have tomatoes and eggs at home, you are all set.
AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce) step by step
- Heat oil in a frying fan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying..
- Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a plate with paper towels. Set aside..
- Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoon of cooking oil than saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes..
- Add the fish sauce and pepper then stir.
- Put in the chopped green onions and water and bring to a boil..
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly..
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture..
- Simmer for another 2 minutes then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy. Serves 4..
Enjoy this recipe from all of us at Filipino Chow. Cook until garlic is light brown and onions are translucent. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft. Pour water and season with fish sauce and. This Filipino fish recipe is composed of pan-fried fish simmered in stewed tomato sauce.