AMIEs SINIGANG na HIPON. This Sinigang na Hipon Recipe will guide you on how to cook an easy Filipino sour soup with shrimp and vegetables. Sinigang na Hipon is a type of Filipino sour soup, wherein shrimp is used as the main ingredient. This dish also includes a variety of vegetables such as daikon radish, snake beans.
Shrimp Sinigang (Sinigang na Hipon) – big, fresh, and succulent shrimp swimming in a savory, sweet, and sour broth in this delicious Filipino recipe. Sinigang is a soup whose flavor is sour with fruits abundant in the Philippines like tamarind, guava, green mangoes or bilimbi (kamias). Learn how to cook Sinigang na Hipon with this quick and easy recipe. This Perfect AMIEs SINIGANG na HIPON using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of AMIEs SINIGANG na HIPON
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 10 of pcs.camias.
- You need 6 cup of rice water.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of fresh shrimp, medium sized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of kangkong leaves and tender stalks (swamp cabbage).
A variation of the beloved Filipino sour soup dish that is cooked with shrimp with tamarind as a souring agent. We also have a version where miso is added and it is usually made with fish as meat. How to Cook Sinigang na Hipon. How to cook Sinigang na Hipon.
AMIEs SINIGANG na HIPON step by step
- Saute onions and tomatoes. Add the camias and cook until tender and mushy..
- Add the rice water. Let boil.
- When boiling, drop the shrimps.Season with salt..
- Add kangkong and cook 2 minutes. Serves 4..
In a pot, boil the tamarind fruits until shell breaks. Strain and mash in a Pyrex mixing bowl. Sinigang Na Hipon is a classic Filipino soup. Sinigang Na Hiponis a classic Filipino sour soup that features shrimp and vegetables in a base of tamarind broth. It's low carb, gluten-free, and simply delicious!