AMIEs Sweet and Sour Fish.
You can cook AMIEs Sweet and Sour Fish using 14 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Sweet and Sour Fish
- It’s 1 lb of red snapper, sea bass or any white fish.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves,minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, sliced and diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of ginger, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of medium carrot, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper, deseeded and cut into matchsticks.
- It’s 1/2 of stick celery, cut into matchsticks (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 of spring onion, cut into lengths and sliced lengthwise into strips.
AMIEs Sweet and Sour Fish step by step
- Fry the fish until crisp and become golden brown. Set aside to drain. Combine the vinegar, water, sugar and salt together in a bowl and stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved..
- In the frying pan where you fried the fish, put the garlic and fry until golden brown, add the onion and saute until soft. Add the liquid mixture and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, celery, pepper and spring onions and mix well. Add the cornstarch and stir until dissolve..
- Put the fish in the pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens. Transfer the fish to a serving dish and arrange the cooked vegetables over it..
- Serve hot with the sauce on each side of the fish. Share and enjoy..